Verizon customers who are big on the company’s Up rewards program are in for a treat starting now, with Verizon announcing version 2.0 of the program.
Version 2.0 focuses on “more rewards, more often,” so automatically that sounds pretty good. One of the larger changes is a more simple structure, with customers receiving reward credits every month after paying their bill, instead of every $300 spent.
Additionally, Verizon states you’ll get more surprise rewards throughout the year, too. As an example, the company offered free coffee from Starbucks on National Coffee Day and a free Mrs. Fields cookie on Tax Day. More free goodies? Excellent.
Also being added are more Super Ticket experiences. While these are first come, first served, they provide exclusive experiences like private shows or stage-side access to concerts for artists such as Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, or even tickets to the Super Bowl.
Verizon Up Link
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599