It’s July, so Verizon and Samsung are pushing out June’s Android security patch to the Galaxy S10 family….wait. Umm. OK.
That’s not all they included, though. The Verizon Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10e all get new software today that should speed up performance (no specifics given) and also introduce One Talk support. One Talk, for those not familiar, is a Verizon service that lets you tie your office phone into your mobile phone to help you stay connected on the go.
The new software builds are G973USQU2ASF6 (Galaxy S10), G975USQU2ASF6 (Galaxy S10+), and G970USQU2ASF6 (Galaxy S10e).
To check for them, head into Settings>System updates.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599