More than 100 e-commerce sites around the world are infected with malicious code designed to surreptitiously skim payment card data from visitors after they make purchases, researchers reported on Wednesday. Among those infected are US-based websites that sell dental equipment, baby merchandise, and mountain bikes.
- Cox Internet now charges $15 extra for faster access to online game servers
- Comcast usage soars 34% to 200GB a month, pushing users closer to data cap
- After White House stop, Twitter CEO calls congresswoman about death threats
- The sim swap the US isn’t using
- Probable Russian Navy covert camera whale discovered by Norwegians