Today marks the official 10th anniversary of Samsung Galaxy. Time flies, folks. To celebrate, Samsung is launching Galaxy Day, a month-long celebration with deals, discounts, and other various promotions for Galaxy owners.
Here’s what you can expect from Galaxy Day, which should’ve actually been called Galaxy Month.
- Score a free 1-year subscription to YouTube Premium ($144 value) with a new purchase of an eligible Galaxy device
- Take advantage of the best trade-in offers such as receiving up to $450 off the purchase price of a new Galaxy device on Samsung’s website
- Samsung will throw in a free pair of wireless Galaxy Buds when you purchase any Galaxy S10 or Note 9 on Samsung’s website by June 8
- Starting June 4, stop by participating locations to earn 2,000 Samsung Rewards points. Redeem them for a free $10 promo code to Lyft, FandangoNOW or Shutterfly
If you don’t already own a Galaxy S10, the trade-in deal along with the free Galaxy Buds is a solid offer. We still think it’s easily one of 2019’s best releases. If you already own a Galaxy phone, 2,000 Rewards points ain’t bad at all.
Follow the link below for all of the official details.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599