Samsung’s invitation. [credit:
Samsung has officially announced the launch event for its next flagship smartphone. Galaxy Unpacked 2019 takes place August 7 at 4pm ET, when the company will show off the Galaxy Note 10 in all its glory.
Samsung sent out invitations to the press today for Galaxy Unpacked, and the invite leaves no doubt as to the star of the show: the Galaxy Note’s trademark S-Pen points straight at a camera lens.
So far our best look at the Galaxy Note 10 has come from renders made by Onleaks. Since then, a set of extra-blurry photos of the Note 10 has popped up that matches up with the renders. Both the photos and the renders show an aggressively rectangular body with curved displays images. Samsung’s front camera still lives in a hole punch, but this time it’s centered along the top edge, instead of being tucked away in the corner. Samsung seems to have also given up on the dual front cameras that shipped on the Galaxy S10+, opting instead for a single front camera.
- Blackmagic eGPU Pro mini-review: Quiet, fast, and extremely expensive—like a Mac
- Systems with small disks won’t be able to install Windows 10 May 2019 update
- Apple reportedly discussed buying Intel’s smartphone-modem chip business
- Intel stockpiling 10nm chips, warns that 14nm shortages will continue
- Fear the Man in the Middle? This company wants to sell quantum key distribution