The six cities where you’ll be able to find the Galaxy S10 5G are Atlanta, Cleveland, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and New York City. These are also the same six cities where you can currently find T-Mobile’s 5G network, albeit in very limited areas.
For pricing, T-Mobile will sell the device for $31.25/month for 24 months ($549.99 down) with an equipment installment plan. The full retail price is listed at $1299.99. It’s expensive.
Plan on getting in on this 5G craze?
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599