Sling TV, like PlayStation Vue earlier today, has pricing news to share with customers. While not a straight-up price hike for everyone, Sling does have a new price for their Sports Extra add-on as well as a new “Total TV Deal” to consider.
For the price hike, Sling TV will now charge $10/mo for the Sports Extra add-on for Orange plan subscribers. It used to be $5/mo. Current customers on Orange with Sports Extra will see the price increase starting August 1. Sports Extra for Blue customers will not change – it’s still $10/mo.
As for this new Total TV deal thing, Sling is offering a package that gets you 50 hours of Cloud DVR, as well as Sports Extra, Kids Extra, News Extra, Heartland Extra, Hollywood Extra, and Comedy Extra for $20/mo. If you tried to purchase all of those extras separately, you’d pay more than double. For Orange customers, Sling says that’s “nearly 80 channels” for $20.
Streaming TV, you were once a great value.
// Sling TV
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599