Yesterday on Twitter, Samsung’s US support team reminded everyone to regularly—and manually—virus-scan their televisions.
Samsung’s team followed this up with a short video showing someone in a conference room going 16 button-presses deep into the system menu of a Samsung QLED TV to activate the television’s built-in virus-scan, which is apparently “McAfee Security for TV.”
Unsurprisingly, Samsung got immediate pushback on these tweets and almost as immediately deleted them.
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- Blackmagic eGPU Pro mini-review: Quiet, fast, and extremely expensive—like a Mac
- Cox Internet now charges $15 extra for faster access to online game servers
- Systems with small disks won’t be able to install Windows 10 May 2019 update
- Apple reportedly discussed buying Intel’s smartphone-modem chip business