Pujie Black, one of the better watch face store options out there for Wear OS devices, is now available for the majority of Samsung’s wearable lineup. You can currently find it for the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active, and Gear Sport, but Gear S3 support is marked as coming soon.
To be clear, Pujie Black is not a single watch face, but instead, lets you take existing templates and customize them, as well as design a lot of the individual aspects themselves. It’s a very sweet app we think all Wear OS and Tizen owners should use.
On top of Galaxy wearable availability, the developers have also introduced a new numbers and tickmarks section for further customization capabilities. You can now add multiple layers of custom tickmarks and place them on their required positions on a watch face.
We like awesome watch faces.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599