We learned today that the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will likely have a telephoto camera on their backsides for the first time. While that addition doesn’t surprise me, it got me curious if that’s the option that most phone owners would prefer, the other option being an ultra-wide shooter.
After running a mini poll on Twitter that garnered a mix of responses, it’s time for a poll here. The question is a simple one, but I’d love to know your reasoning. Would you rather have a secondary camera on a phone that’s a telephoto lens or an ultra-wide?
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s poll.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599