On this episode of the Droid Life Show, we’re catching up on a couple of weeks worth of news, but will kick off with the Moto Z4. Motorola is back with another Moto Mod-ready phone that has some decent upgrades and a not-terrible price.
We’ll also dive into the future of headphone jacks, Sprint’s 5G network, the new Google Play refresh, whether or not it’s a good time to be a smartphone buyer, and share poll results on what everyone’s least favorite Google phone was.
Trivia is back again! We’ve got a whole bunch of OnePlus accessories to give away!
We’ll be live at 12:00PM Pacific (3PM Eastern).
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599