A new update labeled as OxygenOS version 9.5.8 for the OnePlus 7 Pro is making its way out to owners, containing what’s mostly bug fixes and optimizations for existing features.
According to the changelog, the May security patch is inside, optimized compatibility for 3rd-party USB-C headphones, as well as optimized touch sensitivity for the screen. One major note is an issue fix for the pop-up selfie camera, where whenever a video call was incoming, the camera would popup even with the screen off or when the phone is locked.
Here’s the full log.
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.05
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Fixed issue with the pop up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked
OnePlus 7 Pro owners, be on the lookout.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599