The Galaxy Note 10. This is the smaller version. [credit:
Samsung’s next flagship, the Galaxy Note 10, is due out just a month from now, August 7. We’ve already seen interpretive renders from OnLeaks, but now thanks to two separate sources, WinFuture and Ishan Agarwal, we can get a look at Samsung’s official press images for the Note 10.
It looks like the earlier renders from OnLeaks were spot on, with the official images showing the same very rectangular design, slim bezels, and centered, front-facing camera. These official images show us two color options so far: black and a shimmery “silver” color, which looks like it has a color-shift feature going on.
There are going to be two different sizes of the Galaxy Note this year, with the larger model called either “Plus” or “Pro.” On the back of both devices you’ll find a main camera module with three lenses, while the larger model has an extra depth-sensing camera setup on the back. The camera model protrudes a tiny bit out of the back of the phone, which is different from the earlier OnLeaks renders. There’s no view of the bottom of the phone, but reportedly this will be Samsung’s first flagship without a headphone jack.
- Blackmagic eGPU Pro mini-review: Quiet, fast, and extremely expensive—like a Mac
- Systems with small disks won’t be able to install Windows 10 May 2019 update
- Apple reportedly discussed buying Intel’s smartphone-modem chip business
- Intel stockpiling 10nm chips, warns that 14nm shortages will continue
- Fear the Man in the Middle? This company wants to sell quantum key distribution