Motorola announced availability of the Moto E6 this morning, now available via Verizon for just $149.99.
The phone features a 5.5″ HD+ display (1440 x 720), Snapdragon 435 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 3,000mAh battery, and runs Android Pie.
In Motorola’s press release, major focus was placed on three areas of the device — display, camera, and battery life. Detailed by Motorola, “The new E6 was designed with improved essentials in mind. With a 5.5” Max Vision display, more than a day of battery life , and a 13MP camera with premium features like portrait mode – the new moto e6 has everything you need for all day fun.”
Motorola states that this phone will be purchasable basically everywhere in the US. This includes Amazon, Walmart, T-Mobile, Best Buy, and a handful of other retailers. Availability at these other locations begins this summer, but for right now, you can get it at Verizon.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599