Mmm, get a load of this, it’s the Galaxy S10 in a new color that’s supposedly dropping soon — Cardinal Red.
Thanks to Roland Quandt on Twitter, we now have an idea of how Samsung intends to keep Galaxy S10 sales chugging along, and honestly, you can never go wrong with red. If you were to turn Michael Jackson’s Thriller jacket into a phone, this would be it and that’s awesome.
Once we have official word on when it’s available, or if it’s even coming to the US, we’ll let you know. It has to be coming here, though, right? Come on, Samsung!
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599