From July 23 to July 25, three T-Mobile Signature stores in the US will turn into T-MoBell stores, fusing T-Mobile and Taco Bell together in the same location.
God, help us!
The stores are located in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City. If you want to get in on the festivities, T-Mobile and Taco Bell are sparing no expense. There will be food, exclusive swag, as well as “special guest” appearances. One “special guest” is scheduled to be Colton Underwood of The Bachelor fame.
What to Expect
- Get that camera app ready. On opening day, you’ll have a chance to snap a pic with surprise special guests at every T-MoBell location, including The Bachelor’s Colton Underwood at the Chicago T-MoBell!
- Free tacos and an exclusive, co-branded T-MoBell Freeze – a colorful, disruption-flavored drink that tastes a lot like white cherry.
- Seriously legendary T-MoBell merch including taco-themed socks to treat yo’ feet and a co-branded stick-on wallet to spice up your phone.
- All the giveaways! Hang out in-store and get your chance at some fun swag. You may even score some sweet sunglasses or a Taco Foam Hat sure to snag the double taps on your ‘gram.
Sounds like this is going to be superbly epic.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599