Human: Fall Flat is now available for Android and iOS, after what I’m pretty sure was years on desktops and gaming consoles.
I’m as unfamiliar with the game as you may be, but in it, you are tasked with solving increasingly difficult fantastical puzzles in a world where the laws of physics are quite real.
According to the game’s description, you can walk, jump, grab anything, climb anything, and carry anything. However, mastering these moves will be your first challenge. If the game’s reviews are any clue, it will indeed be a challenge.
Human: Fall Flat is priced at $4.99. Check it out and report back.
Google Play Link ($4.99)
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599