The show Friends is leaving Netflix and headed to HBO Max in early 2020. Basically, that’s all this post needs to say because that’s the important part. However, let’s dive in a tad bit deeper just for fun.
AT&T is calling its new streaming service HBO Max, which will offer HBO shows and new originals, as well as content from Warner Bros., New Line, DC Entertainment, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, The CW, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and More.
Important HBO Max Stuff You Need to Know
- The exclusive streaming rights at launch to all 236 episodes of “Friends” — one of the biggest hits on television and in streaming
- The exclusive streaming rights at launch to all episodes of fan favorites “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” and “Pretty Little Liars”
- The exclusive streaming home to a string of new Warner Bros.’ produced dramas for The CW beginning with the fall 2019 season, including the highly-anticipated new DC Entertainment series “Batwoman,” and “Katy Keene” (spinoff of “Riverdale”)
- New exclusive movie production deals with Greg Berlanti, one of Hollywood’s most prolific and successful producers, and Reese Witherspoon, Academy Award and Emmy Award-winning actress and producer; Berlanti will produce an initial four movies focused in the young adult space, while Witherspoon will produce at least two romantic comedies
HBO Max is scheduled to launch in the spring of 2020 with 10,000 hours of “premium” content.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599