A new Google-made “interactive video streaming device” just stopped by the FCC this morning, hours before Google I/O kicks off. What is it? It should be the rumored Nest Hub Max or a Google Home Hub Max.
The new Google Hub was tested for WiFi, Bluetooth, and Thread, which is their network protocol for IoT or smart home devices.
I’m guessing we’ll find out very shortly what this device is officially.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599