Rollout of the new Android Q Beta 4 has already been paused after the update caused installation issues on a number of Pixel devices.
The update was forcing some Pixel devices into a bootloop that wouldn’t let users past the white screen with Google logo. That doesn’t mean that the update was fully killing device, but a factory reset was required to fix everything, a process that I’m not sure all Pixel owners no how to perform during a bootloop.
Google says that they will provide an update on the update once they have resolved the bug.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599