Previously, the way one would have to search for a GIF on Google Image Search, download the image, and then share it via an app was somewhat of a pain. Well, Google has answered our prayers, and now, finding a GIF and sharing it is super painless.
When looking for a GIF, simply type in the feeling/mood/whatever you’re looking to describe, then you should see a new Share button right below the GIF. Hit on that Share button and you’ll see options to share the image via into different apps, including Gmail, Hangouts, Android Messages, and Whatsapp.
Bless you, technology.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599