If you subscribe to Google Fi, be aware that outbound and inbound calls might not work at the moment. The Google Fi team is aware and working on a fix.
As a workaround, should you need to take or make calls, they are suggesting you use Hangouts and the Hangouts Dialer (download). They also suggest you head into:
- In Hangouts, set incoming calls to “On”: Settings > Your Fi Account > Google Fi Calls & SMS > Incoming Calls (On).
We’ll update this post as things change.
- UPDATE 12:06PM: Google says that this issue should now be resolved. Let us know if that’s the case.
// Google Fi
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599