Google Calendar is down, friends. Well, the web or desktop version is certainly dead, but you can always try your mobile app. If anything, your app should at least contain your last-saved schedule.
We’ll update this post if and when it comes back up.
- UPDATE 8:24AM: Google is aware that users are having issues with Calendar.
- UPDATE 8:40AM: Google is acknowledging now that this is a full service outage of Calendar.
- UPDATE 9:44AM: It looks like Calendar is back! I’m able to now access from all accounts.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599