Your Google Assistant will get a driving mode starting this summer. It’ll provide you with a specific visual experience that’s been built for use while driving, sort of like Android Auto.
As you can see in the image above, Assistant’s driving mode shows you relevant activities, like navigation, media, calling, or messaging. It’ll pull up info from you calendar, let you continue listening to a podcast from earlier, and announce the names of callers as calls come in.
To fire it up, Assistant’s driving mode will automatically load when connect to your car’s Bluetooth or you could simply say, “Hey Google, let’s drive.”
Again, driving mode launches this summer for all phones with Google Assistant.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599