With it, Google is looking to do certain tasks that are associated with the web, such as booking car rentals and purchasing movie tickets.
We’re extending Duplex to the web and previewing how the Assistant can also help you complete a task online. Often when you book things online, you have to navigate a number of pages, pinching and zooming to fill out all the forms. With Duplex on the web, you can complete these tasks much faster since it fills out complex forms for you.
For example, with National, Duplex can automatically pull in your flight information, get the dates for your car rental set up, then confirm your booking. This is all done with minimal interaction from the user.
Duplex on the web will be available later this year.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599