Greetings, Arsians! The Dealmaster is back with another round of deals to share. Today’s list is headlined by deals for Google’s Home smart speakers, Nest smart home devices, and the Chromecast Ultra media streamer. Google says the offers will be available at various retailers until July 17, which not coincidentally means they’ll run through Amazon’s Prime Day event and the various Echo device deals that’s likely to bring.
Some highlights here include the Google Home Mini for $25, the Nest Hub smart display for $79, and the larger Home Max smart speaker for $249, all of which either match or beat those devices’ respective prices on Black Friday last year. The usual caveats concerning data collection and privacy with these kind of devices still apply, but if you’re not disgusted with smart speakers as a concept, we have praised the Home Mini and Nest Hub before, and the Home Max is a much sharper-sounding (and more bass-heavy) audio upgrade.
The Chromecast Ultra, Google’s 4K media streamer dongle, is down to $55, which is $5 more than its Black Friday price. A variety of Nest devices are on sale as well, though we’ve only listed a handful of those offers below, since some of Google’s promoted discounts aren’t as good as deals we’ve seen in the past.
- Dealmaster: The latest 9.7-inch iPad is only $250 today
- Dealmaster: Get Fitbit’s best smartwatch, the original Versa, for just $180
- Dealmaster: It’s Star Wars Day, so a bunch of Star Wars things are on sale
- Guidemaster: High-tech gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- Dealmaster: A ton of Amazon Kindle, Echo, and Fire devices are on sale today