Amazon just opened up a deal on the Samsung Galaxy S10 family that shaves at least $100 off all three models. You can grab a US unlocked Galaxy S10 for as little as $885, Galaxy S10 for $799, or the Galaxy S10e for $649.
Those are straight discounts too. Best Buy is offering $200 off, but they want you to activate with a new carrier payment plan or jump through other loops. If you want $100 or more off without dealing with that nonsense, Amazon has you.
These are the US unlocked models of the Galaxy S10, so they’ll work on any carrier without any extra work. All you have to do is slap your current SIM card in and get busy.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599