It’s a Monday and your phone is full from taking 1,000 photos of yourself on the boat you rented as an attempt to try to live that Instagram fab life. Your stress level has peaked because you don’t have enough room for the next weekend’s hashtag festival. What do you do? You buy today’s Amazon deal on the SanDisk Ultra 200GB A1 microSD card and pop a fresh bottle of whatever rosé your influencer obsession is hawking with their likeness on it.
For just $24, you can add an extra 200GB of space to your phone, space that is A1 rated and built for your Android device. That’s right, you still own an Android because you haven’t shadily pitched enough chemical-filled
tea sport-drink substance on the ‘gram to upgrade to an iPhone.
This SanDisk Ultra card can move files around at 100MB/s speeds and includes a reader, which is perfect for your old-as-hell Macbook that still has a reader slot.
This is a “Deal of the Day” and likely gone before tomorrow. At $24, it’s around $4-6 off, but well down from its original price that probably hovered around $200.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599