Google’s largest and loudest Google Home speaker, the Google Home Max, is often overlooked because of its high original $400 price tag. Today, as a part of a Memorial Day weekend sale at Rakuten, you can grab one for as low as $254, which is a heck of a price.
To get the $254 price, you’ll simply need to apply code “SAVE15″ at checkout. With the Google Home Max already discounted (permanently dropped?) right now to $299, this will save you an extra $45 and get your house boomin’.
To recap, the Google Home Max features dual 4.5” woofers, customer tweeters, and the ability to sit landscape or upright depending on your space needs. It tries to use its AI smarts to provide you better sound, has Google Assistant ready when called upon, and can pair up with other Google Home speakers.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599