The Pixel 3a and 3a XL are coming early next week, but the flagship Pixel 3 at Verizon has a really nice discount with BOGO option running right now.
The deal looks like this. Buy a Pixel 3 (review) from Verizon on device payment plan and they’ll give you $300 off. You’ll get that $300 spread out over the life of your payment plan, which is the way most deals work these days. No trade-in is required, though.
From there, Verizon will give you $800 to put towards either another Pixel 3 or a Pixel 3 XL (review). That fully covers the cost of a Pixel 3 and greatly reduces monthly payments on a Pixel 3 XL. Yes, the $800 is spread out, just like the $300 was.
The $300-off promo is only on the Pixel 3.
Shop Verizon Pixel 3
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599