If you’re on Sprint and in need of a new phone or looking to add a line, you can pick up an unlocked Pixel 3a for only $199 via Best Buy. That’s $200 off its usual $399 price.
The way this deal works is, you’ll add the unlocked variant to your cart and also choose the Sprint activation option. From here you can either add a line or become a Sprint customer. From looking over Sprint’s pricing options, there’s a $30 activation fee, along with its cheapest plan of $30/month. There are no additional monthly payments for the device, just the initial $199 you pay.
- Read: Pixel 3a Review
While that’s all fine and dandy, the interesting part is that there doesn’t appear to be anything keeping someone from activating this Sprint line and then cancelling it, essentially pocketing the $399 unlocked Pixel 3a phone for what adds up to be $260 (including the one month of service and activation fee). It might take a bit of time and effort, but saving money is saving money.
Follow the link below to check it out.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599