If you were thinking about buying a Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL, you should know that doing so will get you $100 to spend depending on where you buy it from. The Google Store, Best Buy, and B&H Photo are all giving $100 credits or gift cards.
To get each deal, you don’t have to do anything but buy a Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL. Once you do, Google will give you $100 to spend later on the Google Store, while Best Buy and B&H Photo will give you $100 to spend at their own stores.
Should you buy the Pixel 3a? I’ve got one now, so I’m just getting started with testing, but I do think this could be a good phone for many. You get a Pixel 3-level camera and a bunch of other features from Google’s top tier phones for $400. Sure, you don’t get the best processor or display or metal and glass build, but there’s a lot left to still like.
Pixel 3a, 3a XL Links:
- Google Store ($100 Google Store credit)
- Best Buy ($100 Best Buy e-gift card)
- B&H Photo ($100 B&H e-gift card)
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599