I thought LA had its smog problem under better control. [credit:
After the game’s existence was hinted at months ago and all but confirmed via website source scouring last week, Larian Studios officially announced that it is working on Baldur’s Gate III today, nearly 19 years after the release of BioWare’s Baldur’s Gate II.
If you recognize the Belgian Larian Studios name, it’s probably because of the Divinity series of computer RPGs, reborn in recent years as the critically and commercially successful Divinity: Original Sin series.
The Larian team is also working “in close collaboration with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast,” according to a press release.
- Cox Internet now charges $15 extra for faster access to online game servers
- The Orville proves it’s one of the best sci-fi shows on TV with S2 finale
- Coding without a keystroke: The hands-free creation of a full video game
- With its latest battle, Game of Thrones solidifies its seat on TV’s VFX throne
- Id Software’s open source shooters get ported to Apple’s iOS, tvOS