Starting June 17, customers of AT&T Business will have access to the Galaxy S10 5G for use with the carrier’s 5G network. According to AT&T, its 5G+ network is available already in very limited parts of 19 cities, with plans to reach limited parts of at least 30 cities.
For pricing, AT&T states that for a limited time, businesses can order the Galaxy S10 5G with 256GB storage through their AT&T account representatives for $999. Access to the 5G mmWave network comes at no additional charge should they use the carrier’s new AT&T Business Unlimited Preferred Plan.
Our Business Unlimited Preferred plan gives businesses the connectivity and features to be truly mobile. With 20 GB of tethering and a Private Wi-Fi app, the plan helps customers keep their new Samsung S10 5G connected and highly secure while on the go. Prices start at $90/month with AutoPay for a single line.
If you’re a non Business customer, AT&T has yet to provide any sort of availability info for the device, but we assume it’s forthcoming.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599