Amazon introduced Counter this week, a network of staffed locations where all Amazon customers will be able to pick up their prized packages.
The first wave of Counter locations are actually Rite Aid locations across the US. Today, Counter launches at 100 locations. By the end of 2019, Amazon says it will be available at 1,500 Rite Aid stores. Amazon is actively looking for additional business partners to act as Counter locations.
Shipping to a Counter pickup point is easy. After shopping on Amazon, you’ll proceed to checkout and select one of the Counter pickup points available in your zip code as the delivery location. As soon as the package arrives at the store, you’ll receive an e-mail notification with a barcode, as well as a reminder of the address and the business hours of the selected store. Once at the store, provide the barcode to store staff, who will scan it, retrieve the package, and hand it over. You’ll have 14 days to collect the package.
Sound good? Good.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599