AT&T Prepaid has launched Mobile Device Protection from Asurion for customers, priced at $9.99/month.
Normally, AT&T Prepaid customers would have 30 days after activating their new or BYOD phone to sign up for the Mobile Protection plan. However, now through June 30, the carrier is allowing existing customers to add Mobile Protection to their existing phone.
According to AT&T, these are the benefits of MDP.
Benefits of Device Protection
- Comprehensive phone coverage that protects you against loss, theft, physical and liquid damage, and out-of-warranty malfunction.
- Fast and convenient replacement process to get a working phone back in your hand, and in most cases, delivered the next day.
- As soon as same-day cracked screen repair.
- ProTech support that connects customers with a friendly, knowledgeable ProTech expert for help with device set-up, troubleshooting, and more.
If you’d like to add Device Protection for your device, you can head into any local AT&T retail store or follow the link below.
- Here are the Next 20 Verizon 5G Cities (Updated)
- Google Assistant’s “Tell Me a Story” Feature Comes to Phones
- Verizon CEO: Galaxy Note 10 Will Have 5G
- OnePlus 7 Event Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- DEAL: Pixel 3 and 3 XL Down $200 on Google Store, Starting at $599